The ASPRS Technical Demonstration and Symposium for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) in Reno presents a unique opportunity for showcasing your latest products and services as well as highlighting your leadership role in this exciting and evolving field. Some of the factors that makes this particular gathering unique and critical are:
- Attendees will be drawn to this symposium to obtain insight into UAS technologies from the perspective of ASPRS scientists, researchers, and practitioners – the people who have historically provided the scientific advancement of airborne and spaceborne imaging. In addition, the invited speakers and attendees reach far beyond the bounds of ASPRS to encompass the visionaries and innovators of today. The symposium organizers are conservatively estimating over 500 people at this first UAS MAPPING symposium.
- This is the first UAS MAPPING symposium – focused on the application of UAS technologies to survey, mapping and remote sensing endeavors.
- This is the first developed test course at a FAA-designated test site.
- This is the first symposium with on-site processing and analysis of test course data.
- The event is organized to provide ample time for networking between developers, practitioners, researchers, consultants, future users, and managers of programs that plan to utilize UAS technology. Attendees will also be able to interview the managers of the newly established test site to gain insight into plans for incorporation of commercial UAS operations into the national airspace.
The organizers of the symposium appreciate all levels of sponsorship. Your sponsorship makes this event possible while providing a method of promoting your company’s place in the UAS marketplace.
Core Sponsorship Benefits – Provided to all sponsors:
- Recognition in symposium promotional newsfeeds and ads
- Company promotion on the symposium website with hot links to your company and your products
- Recognition in the symposium preliminary and onsite program with logo and company description and points of contact
- Prominent display of company logo on conference banners and signs
- Slide-show or video promo on screen during general session gathering
- Option to host a user-meeting or workshop in conjunction with the symposium – promotion provided on website
Additional Sponsorship Benefits – based upon Level:
- Complimentary registrations
- Ads in the preliminary and on-site program
- Opportunities to host events and make presentations
- Special signage
- Opportunities for video promotion
- Marketing promotions on symposium bags, note pads, water bottles, etc.
The Sponsorship Packet provides details on all levels of sponsorship and includes a Sponsorship Application Form. The table below lists all sponsorship opportunities and indicates which opportunities are still available.
|DIAMOND (unlimited)||$5,000||Unlimited Availability|
|PLATINUM (unlimited)||$3,000||Unlimited Availability|
|GOLD (unlimited)||$2,000||Unlimited Availability|
|SILVER (unlimited)||$1,000||Unlimited Availability|
|DIAMOND – JUMBOTRON SPONSOR (1)||$8,000||Available|
|DIAMOND – NETWORKING SOCIAL SPONSOR (1)||$6,000||Available|
|DIAMOND – LUNCH SPONSOR (1)||$6,000||Available|
|DIAMOND – CONFERENCE BAG SPONSOR (1)||$5,500||TAKEN|
|PLATINUM – BREAKFAST SPONSOR (1)||$4,000||Available|
|PLATINUM – CHARGING STATION SPONSOR (4)||$3,500||4 Available|
|PLATINUM – LANYARD SPONSOR (1 or 2)||$3,500 (1), $2,000||TAKEN|
|PLATINUM – WATER BOTTLE SPONSOR (1 or 2)||$3,500 (1), $2,000||TAKEN|
|GOLD – SPIRAL NOTEPAD SPONSOR (1 or 2)||$2,500 (1), $1,500||Available|
|GOLD – BREAK SPONSOR (3)||$2,500||3 Available|
APPLICATION FORM AND CHECK PAYMENT PROCESS:
Step 1: Select your preferred sponsorship level from the information obtained in the Sponsorship Packet and based upon the availability shown in the table above.
Step 2: Complete the Sponsorship Agreement. Submit the form along with check payment as directed within the Agreement. The sponsorship level will be indicated by you on the Exhibitor Agreement form. You will be contacted for the names associated with the complimentary registrations.
Send the Sponsorship Application along with your check to Northern CA ASPRS; c/o Lorraine Amenda; Towill, Inc.; 2300 Clayton Road, Suite 1200; Concord, CA 94520.
Step 3: You will contacted by Northern CA ASPRS (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm receipt of payment and confirmation of your sponsorship level, obtain information for inclusion on our website, and ad content for the program.
Contact us with questions on sponsorship – email@example.com