Bethesda, MD – Only one month to go until the second annual American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) UAS MAPPING 2015 RENO! There are several UAS conferences this fall, so why should you attend the Technical Symposium and Demonstration organized by ASPRS? Here’s why:
- ASPRS is a professional organization uniquely qualified in aerial imaging and mapping. Our experts will be on-hand to explore with you the latest in UAS technology and applications.
- This program includes flights of an ASPRS test site which incorporates geodetic control and radiometric targets for analysis of UAS data.
- ASPRS is sponsoring a UAS Data Processing Workshop.
- The technical symposium and demonstration is providing public outreach to young people through inclusion of Nevada-area Civil Air Patrol cadets in the test site flights.
- In addition to a program focused on “best practice” for collection and processing of data, attendees will be treated to networking, social activities and live demonstrations.
If you haven’t registered – don’t wait, now is the time! https://uasreno.org/conference-registration/
See you in Reno!
The American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) is “The Imaging and Geospatial Information Society”, a scientific non-profit association with a mission to advance knowledge and improve understanding of mapping sciences, to promote the responsible applications of photogrammetry, remote sensing, geographic information systems (GIS), and supporting technologies.
ASPRS thanks the following sponsors! Please see the sponsorships page if interested in sponsoring.
Aerial Services Inc.
BayesMap Solutions LLC
Big Idea Group Inc.
California State University Fresno
DAT/EM Systems International
Field of View LLC
GeoWing Mapping Inc.
iPhone Drone Imagery
Keystone Aerial Surveys
Michigan Technological University
Micro Aerial Projects
National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
Penn State University
University Alaska, Fairbanks
Unmanned Systems Canada
U.S. Forest Service