From GeoCue Group News:
GeoCue Group will host a one day workshop on small Unmanned Aerial Systems production in conjunction with the ASPRS Reno UAS conference. The workshop will be on Thursday, October 23rd (the day following the conference) beginning at 9 AM and ending at 3:30 PM. A working lunch will be provided. Topics to be covered include:
- Planning an sUAS mission
- Ground control and check points
- Uploading the mission plan to the autopilot
- Flying the mission (simulation only)
- Quick look analysis using PhotoScan Pro
- Preprocessing to a point cloud and ortho mosaic using PhotoScan Pro and Pix4D Mapper
- Quality assurance in LP360 for sUAS
- Creating analysis and output products using LP360 for sUAS
The workshop will consist of both theoretical considerations as well as numerous workflow demonstrations. We will be showing an overview of how to construct your own sUAS system aimed at small area metric mapping, covering details from telemetry radio selection to vehicle launching and recovery. We will be using data from actual collected projects and will cover the wide range of conditions and errors that affect project outcomes. This workshop will provide attendees with a detailed overview, based on actual experience, of what is and is not possible with this new and exciting technology.
The price of the workshop is $75 and includes lunch. Space is limited and will fill up very quickly so please indicate your intention to attend by sending your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content for this post courtesy of GeoCue Corporation